Circulo Verde - AMENITIES
In this Symphony of grass, steel, wind, and water, stories of childhood games, afternoon picnics, and neighbourhood camaraderie will continue to flourish. Every member of your family has his own space to live and play in Circulo Verde.
- More than 1km of retaining wall will be built around the property.
- Designed to prevent soil erosion.
- Prevents water from the river getting into the property.
- The highest point of the top of the Circulo Verde River Protection Wall is 13m above the normal water level of Marikina River and the lowest point of the top of the wall is 8m.
- Entire site is 8 – 13m above the normal water level of Marikina River.
- Residential towers are set on 3 levels of podium parking.
- An interceptor canal will be constructed to divert flow from Calle Industria downstream to Pasig River and Intercept possible flood overview from the upstream Marikina River.
- Automated floodgates will be installed to prevent floodwater backflow into the property.
- Detention tanks are in place to store storm water from the local drainage system.
- Storm water will flow into appropriate outfalls when levels have receded.
Above Ground Parking:
- To ensure vehicular safety and security, parking spaces are above ground only.
Back- Up Pump System:
- The residential buildings are equipped with pumping systems as a secondary defence measure with one – way pipes to prevent backflow.
- Automated mechanical will prevent water backflow into the community.
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Swimming Pools
- Running & Walking Lanes
- Biking Path
- Dog Park
- Picnic Areas
- Water Feature
- Main Club House
- Acupressure Park
- Sky Garden
- Function Room
Circulo Verde is truly a mixed use community; this property consists of residential units along with a number of commercial units to meet the needs of the residents. The residences at Circulo Verde are designed with your comfort as well as your safety in mind. You will be able to rest easy here with your family knowing that you are living in a safe environment. The property is completely encased by a 1 km retaining wall. The community is elevated above the river with its lowest point being 8 meters while is highest being 13 meters above the river’s water level. Even with its elevated design the developer still went the extra mile to ensure that the property was safe from water. Featuring automated floodgates you are certain that even in times of disaster there is a fail-safe so that the community will not get flooded even if the river rises. The buildings are designed with three levels of podium parking with the residences situated above these three levels.
The community features a number of ways for residents to enjoy themselves during their leisure time. There are basketball and volleyball courts, a gym, a dog park, a biking path as well as running and walking lanes. There are also the gardens and a sky garden suitable for nature lovers who just want some quite time outside were they can get in touch with nature. There is a function room and the main clubhouse that can be used for events if you would like to keep a party etc. on the property. There is a swimming pool as well as a water feature on the property. There is also an Acupressure park and picnic areas as well.
One of the most prominent facilities at Circulo Verde is the Bike Playground. This new cycling facility was designed by Claudio Caluori; celebrity mountain biker. The facility can be found right next to the business and residential centers of Circulo Verde. This facility is the only biking facility in the metropolis that allows you to experience the best of outdoor biking close to home. The biking playground is great for pros, non-pros and those that just want to have a little fun and even those who want a place to train and improve their biking skills. This is definitely the only place you will find the unbeatable biking experience you are looking for.
The Bike Park includes an indoor asphalt pump park, 1 km outdoor trail along with a kids track as well. This is a great place for residents to squeeze in some biking fun or practice after work or even a great place to have fun with your kids in an outdoor setting. Your kids will love to watch even if they don’t actually participate in the biking themselves.